Your Home. Our Care.
Everyone’s needs are different and we want to ensure you’re receiving the best care for your needs – even if that means delaying your welcome to Carinity Brookfield Green. We encourage you to consider all care options.
Carinity helps seniors across Queensland remain living independently in their own homes. At Carinity Home Care we believe lives are for living. Our team make it a priority to listen to what’s important to you and understand your dreams and aspirations. We value every person as a unique individual which is why we take the “you can” approach.
With access to a wide range of services our team work together with you to review the options and choices available and build a tailored program that best suits you and your needs.
By supporting you in daily life, Carinity Home Care helps you live a fulfilling life in comfort of home and your local community.
And when the time comes, we’ll be there to help you transition to Carinity Brookfield Green. Carinity is here to help, whichever way we can
Help is just a phone call away
Organising care can sometimes be a challenging experience. Carinity Home Care is here to support you on this journey. When joining Carinity Home care you will enjoy:
- A dedicated locally-based Lifestyle Coordinator to call directly, ensuring you have a consistent point of contact.
- Low-cost and innovative options to make your budget stretch further.
- We match you and your carers, ensuring a familiar face and someone you trust.
- Your family are always welcome to join you when getting out and about.
- We’re flexible. It’s easy to adjust services around your plans and ensure your services adapt with you.
Zero exit fees
We’re confident you will be very happy with Carinity. But, if not, there’s no hard feelings. We don’t charge an exit fee and we’ll positively help you make the change because we want what’s best for you.